[GEMPAK #PKQ-404843]: GEMPAK - NMAP2 crashes upon start-up

Mike,

Check the date on the executable. If its before Jun 6, then it was
compiled under FC3. I posted an FC4 compiled tarfile at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/gempak/nawips-5.9.2/binary/index.jsp
This fixed one memory leak and some nsharp bugs. If you didn't download the file
recently, try the newest since it is closer to your kernel version.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: PKQ-404843
Department: Support GEMPAK