[GEMPAK #UWX-110909]: GEMPAK - Problem with nsharp program

James,

After experimenting with the conditions that lead to your observation below,
I found that the problem within Nsharp is:

- a user selects a sounding location from the poped up map. As soon
as the mouse button is depressed, the new station plot is performed,
and the data selection window is popped down.

- IF....the user releases the mouse button from the station selection click
after the selection window is popped down (eg a slow mouse click), and the
mouse
cursor is within the area of the sounding canvas, then the event handler
for the sounding canvas reads the "mouse up" event and redraws the sounding
(using what it assumes is the new mouse position...and the rubber band
drawing location starting point which is the surface and if the cursor
is on the dewpoint side of the line, the temperature is set to the same value
as dewpoint).

If the user is fast enough on the mouse click, the situation does not occur,
nor does it occur if the location on the obs_snd selection map is not above
the sounding canvas below.

I have attached the updated xwvid6.c routine and updated sharp95.h files for
your nsharp directory which you can rebuild with:

cd $GEMPAK/source/programs/gui/nsharp
make clean
rm $GEMLIB/nsharp.a
make all