[GEMPAK #VTP-245146]: Bus error with binary darwin nmap2 - 5.9.2.

Stonie,

I reposted the OSX binary yesterday and will do the same for the others today.

I suspect that the interest in OSX will increase when the Intel support
begins leter this year. The current difficulties that exist in supporting
the platform are due to the immaturity of the development tools,
and not the actual capabilities of the OS itself.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> Steve - I can wait.  We've moved a lot of our company over to Mac's
> due to the ease of support, and the "it just works" feedback we got
> from getting them in.  I'm just happy I can use gimp and some form of
> GEMPAK on mine . . . considering it's a little out in left field.  We
> still have Solaris x86 and Linux as all the servers.  I can just use
> ssh -X if the Mac support becomes problematic - are there very many
> users?
>
> Stonie
>

> > Ticket Details
> > Ticket ID: VTP-245146