[GEMPAK #CLD-477749]: craft level2 change?

> Hi,
>
> I am just curious whether there has been a change in the formats of the
> craft level2 in the last two months. We turned on our plotting script this
> past week to create cross sections using nexr2rhi in our nawips5.7.4 for
> KOKX, but the plotted dbz is all scrambled. This same script/program
> was working ok back in mid-April, thus my concern.
>
> Thanks for your time.
>
> Brian

Brian,

Yes, the NWS is deploying the open RDA. See the progress of sites that have been
upgraded at:
http://www.orda.roc.noaa.gov/deployment/schedule_map/ASPschedule/ASPschedule.asp?menu_name=schedule

As noted in the 5.9.2 release notes, I have updated the  RSL library as needed
for the ORDA:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/GEMPAK5.9/whats_new.html#5.9.2

I had also made pated to 5.9,1 binaries along the way.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: CLD-477749
Department: Support GEMPAK