Re: Nanosleep on 64 bit

Michael,

The solution was to change the type of nanosleep in
$GEMPAK/source/gemlib/ss/cssleep.c to an int instead
of a long (since the routine is called by a Fortran
routine using an INTEGER*4), and then cast the integer
to a long in rqtp.tv_nsec.

This update will be in the 5.9.2 release shortly.

Steve Chiswell