[GEMPAK #DZL-883238]: RFE for GEMPAK

> If it's pretty simple, could you just tell me what mods I would need to make
> for say, gdplot2 and I will just do that locally?

Robert,
The BND call in gpmap is just after the image IM_DROP call. For all the
programs, except gdplot2,
you would add the BND parameter to the $GEMPDF/ and $GEMPARM/ files for that
program,
and add the reading of the BND string from the GDxINP input routine, and then
call GG_BND
with that string just after the IM_DROP call.

For gdplot2/gdplot.f, its a little different since it has to be handled for
each of
the "!" delimeter sections. In addition to the GDBINP input routine, you would
pass the string to the GDPSTP call to store the value, and then the GDPLTB
routine
(again following the IM_DROP section).

GEMPAK 5.9.2 will add a gdplot3 routine which has adds the gpanot functions to
the
standard gdplot2- so adding BND seems like a good proposal...but will take
paper work
and some design proposal/justification/code review prep work in order to
put it into the core release.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport

Ticket ID: DZL-883238