[CONDUIT #MSH-673498]: (No Subject)

> I am getting the gfs grids via the idd/conduit.  Everything has been running
> fine, until the 18UTC run yesterday (and through the 12UTC run today), when
> I have only recieved 60-some hours of forecast.  Are other having this
> problem, I am getting the conduit data served from unidata, so I thought I
> should ask you guys.  Could someone there look into this?  Thanks.
>
> Jennie Moody
> address@hidden

Jennie,

We received complete GFS 1 degree data sets for the period you mention (such as
12Z today):
http://motherlode.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/ldm/statusgen.csh?SL.us008001/ST.opnl/MT.gfs_CY.12/RD.20060427

Your latency plots show that you are always falling behind with latencies
~2000s, and you did exceed
3600 seconds yesterday/today which would cause your LDM to miss that data. The
reception here was timely.
We can monitor the 18Z run today, and you could check to see if your IT
department is throttling your
internet connection on the LDM port 388 since this is an ongoing problem even
outside of the period you mentioned.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: MSH-673498