[GEMPAK #EWY-447859]: NMAP2 printer configuration

> Hello,
>
> We are having problems printing in A3 paper in a Lexmark W820 Printer
> from NMAP2.
> We cannot print in A3 paper. We tried changing  "paper size" column
> options in $GEMTBL/config/printer.tbl file but it didn ' t work.
> There is any other way to change preinter options for NMAP2?
>
> thanks,  Giovanni

Giovanni,

The postscript driver source code only defines 2 paper sizes (8.5x11" and
11x17"). The paper tray configuration can only define one of those sizes
at the current time. It will take some code modification in the PS driver
code itselt to support A3 size paper.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: EWY-447859