[GEMPAK #BHU-427789]: L2 data on GEMPAK.

>I don't use Linux as the primary - is the updated binary for Mac OS X
>available? If not, how about a source patch for Linux? I apologize
>for being difficult . . .

Stonie,

The source distribution tarfile contains the updated GEMPAK5.9.1/extlibe/rsl
tree
with the current src pointer to the 1.34 distribution.

The OSX binary still needs to be relinked (it failed on the previous binary
tarfile due to timeval (sys/time.h) needing to be defined (included) for
resource.h
by the rsl/gzip.c routine).

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support