Re: Adjusting File Dimensions for PS Driver

The PS device size attribute allows the postscript file to identify
8.5x11 and 11x17 paper sources as well as portrait/landscape
orientation. For printers with multiple paper trays, these can be used
to identify which size paper is used for printing.

For size within the page, you can use the PANEL parameter.

Other tools, such as Ron mentioned, are available for manipulation, or
even multi-page output.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support