[GEMPAK #WSK-433263]: CONDUIT GFS003 grids

Jennie,

I was able to fix the nanosleep problem which was a 64 bit problem, so
you should now be able to run gdcross and oother programs without the
annoying error message scrolling on the screen.

As for Garp, I copied over my linux executable, and verified it does work on
your
system, so that is now in the $GEMEXE directory so you can start making progress
hopefully. I built garp on your system numerous ways for debugging, and
isolated the
crashing problem to the gmtime() call which returns NULL when the clock time is
out of range- as a result of mouse cursor movement and the clock time in the
status
bar on the bottom of the gui. I can fix that- but something about the class
clock mode that
COMET created seems to step on the system clock calls. I've not yet determined
if there is
a basic problem, or a peculiarity about your environment.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: WSK-433263
Department: Support GEMPAK