[GEMPAK #WSK-433263]: CONDUIT GFS003 grids

>Its hard to speed learn this stuff....I am not getting it, I tried the
>following script, and read help on line, but I am missing something. Are
>the parameters that are blank supposed to be filled in? I am just trying to
>get one cross section for one time. I get a lot of nanosleep: Invalid
>argument errors?

Jennie,

Many GEMPAK parameters will guess reasonable defaults if left blank.

Running the script as is (which changing your hardcoded GDFILE name to
GFS003 so that I get the latest GFS003 run (using the
$GEMTBL/config/datatype.tbl
template), I produce the output as attached.

If you are seeing alot of nanosleep errors, try running:
cleanup -c

You may have had a number of hung gplt processes and message queues that needed
to get cleared out.
Your glibc is probably old which is leading to that warning message.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport

Ticket ID: WSK-433263
Department: Support CONDUIT