Re: gdlist issue

John,

I haven't seen any question from ensco other than Jon Case's post
this month. I checked all logs here and don't see any from you.
If your send the message to address@hidden
(which the web page for does), you should get a support ticket
acknowledgement back with a reference tracking ID.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport