[Support #YER-489194]: Re: 20060120: 20060119: 20060118: 20060117: GEMPAK decoder installation

>By the way, what products come across with the NEXRAD2 feed? I see
>velocity, reflectivity, VIL, composite reflectivity...but do you have a
>web page that shows exactly what you get?

Gilbert,

The nexrad2 feed doesn't contain "products". The volume scans for each radar
have 3 parameters: reflectivity, velocity, spectrum width. Thats all.
The VCP pattern determines the number of levels and radar tilts in the volume.

Other things that you mention such as VIL and composite reflectivity are Level
III
products.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport