Question on GDPLOT (well, 2)

Gentlefolk,

First, is there a way to compile GDPLOT_GIF? Or did I miss that in my reading?

2, With GDPLOT, I'd like to set the projection to CED for some graphics I'm doing. The image then comes out looking like this: http://mesonet.tamu.edu/TexAQS/images/060120/ver_tasest.39.gif

I'm attaching the temp and dewpt .nts files associated with this effort, as well as the the launching scripts. I suspect that, if I have to, I can go back to lcc projection with the lon1, lat1, lat2 we have/already know, and back into this. The goal is a georeferenced image to use with a gis package for some model verification.

Any help would be appreciated.  I'm trying to get this hammered out for AMS.

Thanks!
gerry
--
Gerry Creager -- address@hidden
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020  FAX 979.862.3983