20060118: Gempak - changing max number of input times in gdstat

Thomas,

The parameter LLMXGT defined in $GEMPAK/include/gemprm.h and GEMPRM.PRM has a
default value of 1000
for the maximum number of grid times. If you change this value, you will need to
do a complete "make distclean" (which removes the libraries in $GEMLIB compiled
with the old size definition), and then a fresh build of the package.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support