Re: 20060112: size limits in GEMPLT GF driver?

Steve - I'm in the market for 5760x2880 (global 1/16th of a degree).

A decade ago I created a "byte" driver to just create a raw unsigned byte image, but can't afford to take the time to rework it for the new GEMPLT. Any chance there's something like that around?

Regards,
GJH