20060103: 20051230: Gempak - GPFRONT broken in 5.9.1?

Jim,

I have posted an update to the Linux executable for gpfront at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/gempak/nawips-5.9.1/linux/gpfront

If you need source, then I can post that too.

If this meets your needs, I'll roll the change into the distribution tar file.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support