garp in a movie

Just for your information, there is a Hollywood movie being shot in Lancaster and on our campus.  It’s a low budget Indie film but has some known stars in it.  They wanted some ‘interesting’ weather loops for their movie, and I let them record various loops off of Garp.  Yes, I probably should have used IDV, but it was last minute and they wanted we in a hurry and Garp was already running on the machine.  I don’t know if these images will be used in the final cut, but I thought you should know a Unidata product may be used in this way.  I will see if I can get Unidata listed in the credits, along with my name of course J.

Dave

David Fitzgerald

Department of Earth Sciences

Millersville University

Millersville Pa 17551

Phone: 717-871-2394

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

J. R. R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring