RE: 20051115: Not All Watches Plotting

And the web site says that the files are
11MB and 346MB instead of 7K and 50K. Our Web person is looking
into the bugs with the XSLT style sheet which is supposed to
obtain the file metadata.

I'm still updating tables for the 5.8.4 release which has some
major restructuring of the source build tree. Its always a bad idea to
put a release out and then leave for an upcoming holiday- since those
undocumented new features will surely pop up! But, a release will likely
be on the web site by Friday.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support