20051107: garp config issue: nids

Neil,

The expected file names for satellite and radar should all
follow the convention:
$RAD/NIDS/ABR/N0V/N0V_20051105_1159

The Garp code is expecting the YYYYMMDD after the first "_" character.
Your files have the station id and the extra "_" in them, which
isn't supported by the GUI.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Steve Chiswell