Re: 20051026: NCDC to Unidata NEXRAD II converter

Art,

The uncompressed file below should work if you place it in a directory under
$RAD such as: $RAD/ncdc/KPBZ/KPBZ_YYYYMMDD_HHNN
This would match the sample entries for the IDD stream which uses
$RAD/craft/SITE/SITE_YYYYMMDD_HHNN.

The key for NMAP is that the file have the DIR_YYYYMMDD_HHNN template.
The text interface programs should be able to display the product
using any file name given in RADFIL.

If you still have trouble, send me a sample of your files and the file
name/directory structure you are using and I'll see what I can see.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support