20051012: conduit / hds

Patrick,

No. There are no grid #201 grids in the CONDUIT feed.
There are only legacy 00Z MRF grid #002 (2.5 degree global)
MRF grids in CONDUIT.

There is the distinct possibility that if your queue isn't large enough,
you could have a problem in processing all the data before it gets
overwritten in your queue if you didn't take the increased data volume
into account in your queue and pqact configuration before adding
CONDUIT.

Your HRS latency shows the hit in latency starting today:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?HDS+unidata3.bgsu.edu
The peak volume your weather3 host saw today was 2.8GB per hour:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/rtstats_summary_volume?unidata3.bgsu.edu+GRAPH

Check the size of your ldm product queue, and if you have any problems
with the ability of your pqact processes to keep pace, consider using
the separate pqact entry configurations that are generated from
$NAWIPS/ldm/etc/gen_pqact.csh

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support