Re: NETCDF to GRID file

Mike,

It depends on the source and format of the netcdf file.
I provide a NetCDF to GEMPAK grid for NCAR/NCEP reanalysis
types of grid files that follow the COARDS conventions for NetCDF
files. Otherwise, i'd have to know the source of the file and
see the NetCDF header.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support