20050922: 20050825: JOSS-Derived BUFR Files and Gempak's NAMSND

Bill.

You didn't show your input for SFCFIL, however, I suspect that is the problem.
You need to specify SFPRMF as a list of parameters and order that will
be in your DATA.TXT file. Alternatively, you can create a packing file for your
data set. Either approach is valid, but the parameters used to create your sao
file
must match those in your TXT file.

If you still have trouble, send me your SFCFIL input as well as a sample
DATA.TXT
and station table file.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport