20050916: Looking for a copy of Wx software GARP.

David,

Unidata supports GEMPAK/NAWIPS (including the Garp GUI) as Carl noted in his
email.
You should be aware that GEMPAK is not a Windows application. For laptop
platforms,
your most common options would be Linux or MacOS X operating systems.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support