20050908 : plotting ATCF data with gempak

Edward,

The ATCF (ENS_CYC) have compile time configurations in
$GEMPAK/source/gemlib/gg/ggnarp.f and ggnatcf.f etc for
20 types in $GEMTBL/config/miscset.tbl.

The 20 types (eg models) that are plotted can be configured in the
miscset.tbl for nmap2 and default plotting in gpmap's ATCF parameter.
Otherwise, a list of models to be plotted (up to 20) could be set in
the ATCF parameter string in gpmap.

Dr. Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Suport