RE: GPMAP

Thanks for the info, Chiz!  I was trying to compile and build Gempak
5.8.3a from source, but it would not make gpmap and many other programs
for some reason.

Downloading and installing the Linux binaries worked first time right
out of the box.  Should have done that from the beginning.

Thanks again!

Bruce