Re: ncedit question

Maureen,

The ncedit source (written by Peter Neilley ca. 1996) has been in the
contrib area of our FTP server under the GEMPAK 5.2.1 distribution.

For easier access, I have posted this tar file (with README included)
under our web portal GEMPAK contrib area:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewsdownload&sid=9

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support