20050829: Gempak print question

Bob,

The GEMPAK configuration for printers in the GUI programs is
$GEMTBL/config/printer.tbl. This table allows you to configure the color
and paper attributes.

For default printing, you can configure the LP commans and flags in
$NAWIPS/Gemenviron at the very bottom where LP and LPFLAG are defined.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support