Re: 20050729: Fw: problems converting MM5 to Gempak

Steve,

I ran the last dcgrib2 compilation, and the results are correct now, as far as I know. I still have to check with grads, but I have no reasons to believe that something went wrong. I'll be changing the source code of the process that generated the grib to use the correct flag for SCC on bit7 of octet 27. I'll let you know if anything went wrong. Best Regards,
        Guilherme O. Chagas
                address@hidden