20050730: how to increase radar data dot size, radar projections

Chris,

The NIDS data is 1km resolution. If you want to see a feature closer-up,
you can zoom in using the "cursor garea" command to rubberband box
and area and then re-run your image, or use a garea with lat/lon
bounds.

Imagery (sat or rad) is displayed in the projection of the data itself.
The only options would be to use nex2gini or gdradr to convert to a different
projection.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support