20050705: gempak and fortran 90

Dorothy,

The current release configures the IRIX build to use the
default (generally -o32) for your system.

That is, the XCFLAGS is commented out in Gemenviron,
and the Makeinc.irix provides:

OPSYS = IRIX

CC = c99

X11LIBDIR =
MOTIFLIBS = -L/usr/Motif-2.1/lib32 -lXm
MOTIFINC  = -I/usr/Motif-2.1/include

COPT = -DUNDERSCORE -D$(OPSYS) $(XCFLAGS) $(GEMINC) $(MOTIFINC)
FOPT =  $(XCFLAGS) $(GEMINC) $(GEMINC)/$(OPSYS) $(MOTIFINC)
NCOPT = "CFLAGS=$(XCFLAGS)" "FFLAGS=$(XCFLAGS)" "CXX= "
JASPEROPT = 'CC=$(CC)' 'CFLAGS=$(XCFLAGS)' 'LDFLAGS=$(XCFLAGS)'
'--disable-libjpeg'
CPLUS_COMMENT = -Xcpluscomm

CFLAGS = $(COPT)
FFLAGS = $(FOPT)