RE: 20050621: Gempak - Decoding ACARS data

  Send mail to address@hidden for more info.
Justin,

I've attached a tarfile that can be unpacked from your $NAWIPS directory
with:

gunzip -c dcacars_update.tar.gz | tar xvf -

it will unpack the unidata/ldmbridge/dcacars directory.
At that point,
cd unidata/ldmbridge/dcacars
make clean
make all
make install
make clean

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box 3000
Unidata WWW Service              http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support