20050620: Precipitation in GEMPAK file

Belle,

The "GDINFO" program wil; tell you what grids are in the data file,
at what levels, and what times. The Precipitation grids should be
on a GVCORD=NONE, GLEVEL=0. The 3 hour fourecast grid would
most likely be P03M (eg GDATTIM=F003).

The best way to determine all grids that are in your file using gdinfo
is shown here:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/gempak/tutorial/gdinfo.html

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support