20050620: Gempak install on Fedora Core 3

Tom,

That isn't familiar. Is this true for all GUIs?
I'm assuming you mean that the time widget in nmap2 lets you
select some sort of data product (what?), but when you go to display it,
you get some sort of "Error" message in the red text box on the bottom?
If so, what does that dialog show? Do you have the correct tables etc in
youe environment (just in case your evnironment was looking at old tables or
resource files).

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport