20050607: 20050607: N-AWIPS classes or teaching facilities?

Becky,

We will be running Fedora Core 3 which is open source:
http://www.redhat.com/fedora/
You can download this from Red Hat's site, though its not a supported
RedHat product (unlike the enterprise product)..

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support