20050513: GEMPAK "OUTPUT=F" problem

John,

The data are flushed when you exit the program. Until then, it is being
buffered for write, so depending on how much data is going to the output file,
it may be empty or partially written to.

This has always been the case.

In my testing here, the output works. Let me know if you still see otherwise.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support