20050412: 2 questions - 64 bit, and Garp

Tim,

I run GEMPAK on a number of 64 bit platforms, and GEMPAK is pretty
well hardened for prototypes on passing data types. There is nothing
in GEMPAK that requires 64 bit so I don't add those flags for producing
a 64bit executable.

We did run a 64 bit Linux at the AMS ths year and had no trouble there.

As for -noicons which I had never used, this works on my SGI with Motif 1.2,
but seems to not work on several MOTIF 2.1 installations, so I suspect
either somthing with the Motif call to set the "button" to false, or
the global value retrieval in Garp. I'll let you know if anything
turns up.

Steve Chiswell