20050412: VAD RMS values

Kevin,

The VAD product simply has a color number in the packed vector, which is
the color that it is to be drawn.

The colorbar drawn by gpvad is the bar with assigned colors for breakpoints
that were givin in the FCM-H11C documeent that I have. So, the color that the
wind barb is drawn will match the color entry in the bar. The labels in the bar
are not
provided in the NIDS product, but came from OFCM documentation, so it is
possible
that something is different than expected, though the caomparative order of the
colors shown should be correct for the plot.

If you have different output, I'd be happy to look to see if the documentation
is
differing from the output.

Thanks,

Steve Chiswell