20050407: 20050405: Brazil PCDs: BRBK on NMAP2

Waldenio,

What version are you running?
The tables I sent were from 5.8.1, which might be a problem
for older versions. You may have to just add the one entry
for histbr.uni from the tables to your old mapfil.tbl
table and mapovl.nmap table alias as well.

The current mapovl.tbl has extra columns for MSCALE which might
be confusing the older NMAP2 program.

Sorry for creating confusion there.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support