20050405: 20050404: gempak's namsnd

Dorothy,

The previous message I refered you to was sent to the gembud email list.
The namsnd program was written at NCEP by Keith Brill, at NCEP, and
incorporated into GEMPAK by the developers at NCEP.

I do not have any information at this time as to the development plans at NCEP.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport