Re: 20050117: Ice bulb temperature

Patrick,

Can you send me your makefile and your dftmik.f?
I'll check the Makefile syntax.

You can run:
ar tv $GEMLIB/gemlib.a | grep dftmik

If that shows that your library does have the dftmik.o routine, then you have
already compiled it and added it to the library. Make will only compile the
routine if that is out of date with respect to the source. Editing
your file or typing "touch dftmik.f" would change the time stamp, so that
make would have to update the file in the library.

Steve Chiswell