20050121: color catastrophe

Patrick,

The most versatile program for adding labels etc to a plot would
be gpanot (though you could use gptext and/or gpmap as well).

In gpanot, I'd think you'd use SHAPE=TEXT, then specify the border
parameter of the text in the INFO parameter to be something like /211/
for creating a lined box with background fill.

For other things like branding with a home logo, in the past I created a
gif combined it with something like Imagemagick's "combine" program.

Steve Chiswell
Unidta User Support