20041221: Problem with graph-grid buttons off screen

Art,

In selecting the "advanced" button, I get a window geometry that
is 287x1066, which after adding the window manager frame, I
can see that your 1024 height could be a problem (this was done
under Fedora Core...other systems may be different).

I have a work around to create 2 coulmns for the parameter
input into the form. I can send you the source code change or
an updated binary(ies) as you need.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support