20041216: Gempak - _gf programs missing

Gabe,

The _gf and _nc programs are included in the binary distribution
tar file (current version is 5.7.4) which you might find useful.

To build & install these programs when building from source, you can either:

make everything

or

make all install programs_nc programs_gf

The "everything" target will do a complete cleanup before doing the build.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support