20041214: maximum number of files per directory

David,

The maximum number of files returned from a directory is
configured in $GEMPAK/source/cgemlib/cfl/cflrdir.c as 1024.

I upped the number of grid times in
$GEMPAK/source/programs/gui/nmap2/nmap_dslw.c
to 12000 for similar reasons. I'll look for any other dependencies as to
cflrdir.c and check if the larger number returned may cause problems
for other calling routines. I don't see a problem with
nmap_dslw.c's call though, so let me know if you do have problems..

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support