20041214: frontogenesis function

Brian,

The formulation for the frontogenesis equation is shown in
the user guide documentation in APXB1 and APXB2
(see $NAWIPS/doc/User_guide/pdf). To modify the GEMPAK library
pf functions, you would need to build the diostribution from source
and refer to the $GEMPAK/source/gemlib/d*/ grid functions.

Steve CHiswell
Unidata User Support