Re: QuikSCAT BUFR products

Stan,

Unidata has a newsletter, and in particular, a special version was
created to be handed out at he AGU meetings this week which includes the
QuikSCAT additions.

In addition to the GEMPAK release announcement, I have an examples
page which includes:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/gempak/examples/QuikSCAT/index.html

I also note that in February, NWS will be adding DMSP SSM/I surface wind
products to NOAAPORT (DM12-04.05).

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport