Re: portal login/download trouble

MySQL appeared to be 'hung' this morning.  I had to kill and restart the
process, and restart apache.

Tested the downloads section, as well as user registration, etc..
Everything appears to be working now.

I'll respond to Jordan below and ask him to give it a try now.

-Jen

Jennifer Oxelson                               Unidata
303-497-8123                                   Web Developer/Administrator
address@hidden                               http://my.unidata.ucar.edu